Motorized Blinds from My Blind Spot
Motorize and automate the window treatments in your home in Virginia Beach, VA with motorized window treatments from My Blind Spot. As technology advances, the day-to-day of our lives becomes more and more convenient. It only makes sense that new-age technology would reach the home décor industry. Motorized window treatments are one way that technology has been integrated into our homes. My Blind Spot can bring this convenient feature to your home. We have a variety of motorized options to choose from, including different styles, colors, and fabrics to suit any taste. We also provide expert installation of your new blinds or shades. Schedule a consultation today to see our selection. You’ll be able to see all our motorized window treatments, which include motorized blinds, motorized vertical blinds, and motorized skylight blinds.
The Advantages of Motorized Window Treatments
Motorization is the perfect solution to control light, access hard-to-reach windows, and open and close shades in any room setting. When you choose motorized window treatments, you can open one shade at a time or multiple shades at once. Motorized window treatments also add to your home’s comfort, security, and convenience. Technology continues to evolve and make our lives easier, so why not take advantage of it when it comes to your home’s window coverings? Motorized window coverings are intelligent and convenient. They can be programmed to open or close at various times throughout the day based on your preferences and the outside temperatures. You’ll be more comfortable in your home and save money on energy costs when you schedule your window treatments to block out the light during the hottest times of the day. Learn more about the benefits and features of motorized window treatments:
- Hand-Held Remote Convenience – No more reaching or using a stepladder. Use your hand-held remote to raise and lower your shades from the comfort of your couch.
- Peace of Mind – You don’t have to be home to open or close your shades. Programming them to open and close when you’re out of town can increase your security and privacy.
- Variety – Motorized window treatments include shades as well as blinds.
- Save Money – It’s easy to lower your energy costs by keeping the sun out of your home with motorized shades and blinds.
- Child Safety – Keep your kids and pets safe by removing dangling cords.
- Longevity – Your window treatments will last longer because motorized operation places less wear and tear on them than manual operation.
- Integrated Solutions – Ask our team about integrating your motorized window treatments with your current home automation system.
Control at the Touch of a Button
Motorized window treatments from My Blind Spot are an excellent addition to any home. They bring the feel of modern luxury with each push of a button. When we install your new motorized blinds, you’ll love all the following features:
- Added Convenience – When our team installs motorized blinds or shades in your home, you’re able to control all the windows with the simple touch of a button. Quickly increase your privacy or filter light coming through your windows with ease.
- Improved Safety – With traditional blinds, the cords can put the safety of your children and pets at risk. Motorized window treatments don’t require cords, allowing you to make your home safer.
- Easy Access – Many Virginia homes have windows that are exceptionally tall or located out of reach. Motorized window treatments are controlled with a remote, meaning you’ll always have access to even the most hard-to-reach windows.
A Variety of Window Treatment Options
My Blind Spot offers comprehensive solutions for your home’s windows and doors. Our window treatments are convenient and can keep the sun out of your home while saving you money on energy costs. We’re a woman- and family-owned business that has been installing shutters, shades, blinds, and more in Virginia Beach-area homes since 1992. Our team is happy to work with you to determine the best products to suit your specific design style. No project is too big or too small for us. Our window treatments can be custom-made and installed to your specifications because every home and homeowner is different. We know you must see our products in person to know you like them. That’s why we offer complimentary in-home consultations. We’ll bring samples to your home and answer any questions you have so you don’t have to make any design decisions without all the proper information.
Discover the Difference
Allow us to outfit your home with new motorized window treatments. Schedule a consultation to see all the different styles and fabrics available. We’ll help you choose the perfect option to match your current décor. We will bring along samples for you to view right alongside your furniture and paint colors so that you can make the right choice for your space.